Вариант № 4
I Подберите определения к словам из левой колонки.
a.performance 1. the amount of money used for doing business
during a period of time
- shareholder owner of shares
- remuneration notable action, achievement, results of
- subsidiary dismissal from the job
- promotion period spent in a particular job
- turnover being given a higher position or rank
- redundancy income
- market share payment, salary
- tenure a company more than 50 per cent owned by a
- revenue 10. the percentage of sales a company has in a
- II. Используйте слова из задания I, чтобы закончить предложения.
- The Personnel Department is responsible for the preparation of … reviews: regular meetings with employees to tell them how well they are
- … may be the result of an economic downturn or a decision by a company to
- Each … wants to be sure in the future profitability of the
- As we are now ready to open our overseas … , we have to recruit a new sales
- According to statistics, the average … is about 7
- What is the forecast for our next year … ?
- Our … will not be pleased to hear that our sales have
- His … is the result of his hard work and professional
- The system of … will be changed according to the changes in the company
- Our … from sales has sufficiently increased due to our new range of
III. Закончите предложения 1-9, используя окончания a—i, чтобы получился рассказ о компании Tristar Laminates.
- Viviane Rowland is the Managing Director of a small company, Tristar Laminates, …
- Together they had successfully identified a business subsidiary …
- Initially the three founders were the only shareholders of the company but it soon became clear that …
- They managed to convince a local businessman …
- Since then Tristar’s growth has been rapid and Viviane now supervises the staff of 18 people …
- A threat for the future is the immediate problem that …
- The factory they own has become too small but …
- This industry is dangerous for a small producer …
- When a small company makes a strategic decision like this …
- who only has limited
- to invest 50,000 pounds in exchange for 30 per cent of the
- and an operation with half a million pounds in
- which she founded with a group of
- it can’t afford to get it
- they would need extra
- to find an alternative site is not an easy
- to produce fibreglass components for the marine
- the company has to
- Расположите части делового письма в правильном порядке.
- Dear Sir/Madam
- I would like to reserve three single rooms from 18th to 22nd December for three of our managers. Could you please inform me of your rates and whether you offer discounts for company bookings?
- Richman Rings Inc., 34 Beddington Road, Gilmore, GH23B
Phone number: 985 46 73 49. fax number: 985 15 87 29
12 December 2014
- I look forward to receiving your confirmation.
- Yours faithfully,
- Managing Director, Miranda Hotel, 7 Moon Way, New Coast City, NM 54021
- V. Определите, к какому виду делового документа относится представленный ниже отрывок.
Thank you for your fax.
I was sorry to hear that you’ve had some problems with the WR458. We do all we can to make sure that our products leave our factory in perfect condition, but unfortunately sometimes a bad one does slip through. If you can arrange for it be returned to me, I’ll let you have a replacement by return.
Hoping that you are keeping well,
- Letter of apology
- Выберите слова или сочетания слов для заполнения пропусков так, чтобы они отражали особенности оформления служебной записки.
(1) _____: Cole Hanson
(2) _____: Greg Murphy
Date: 27 August 2014
(3) _____: Registration for FIN 370
I suggest the departments sending a message to all their students with details about the new subjects, and then let the students add themselves first-come, first-served.
Thank you for considering this, and please let me know if I can be of further assistance.